Please note that we don’t know whether the rules for the NHS will change.
Until this is confirmed, please continue to :
- Wear your mask in the Practice
- Keep a distance in the Practice
- Arrive no longer than five minutes before your appointment time
- Avoid visiting the Practice when you have COVID
- Tell us if you have COVID symptoms or are COVID positive when you have an appointment – we will be able to rearrange it to a telephone or video consultation
This way we can keep all of us safe, including those who cannot be vaccinated or whose immune systems are compromised / weak